When pausing on exceptions is enabled, Web Inspector pauses 3 times when evaluating window.decodeURI('%%%')
* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Inspect any page
2. Enable Break on All Exceptions
3. js> window.decodeURI('%%%')
=> have to continue 3 times
(1) is the URI Error inside of the InjectedScript's eval(...)
(2) is the call site of the eval in the InjectedScript (var result = evalFunction.call(inspectedGlobalObject, expression);)
(3) is the last statement in the finally block in the InjectedScript catching the exception.
Mark, I think this might be JSC::Debugger pausing too many times for a single exception.
Heck, just causing a ReferenceError causes 3 pauses too:
This is pretty annoying.
Maybe we should auto-continue if all the call frames are just __WebInspectorInjectedScript__ or native. I think we used to have that.
Still, I am baffled by all of the pauses we are seeing.
This behaves as expected now! I think Mark's recent fixes with exceptions fixed the underlying issues here!