Created attachment 240361 [details]
It's the same as in the file from the link
I made a WebApp and added it to the home screen. I started it from there. The WebApp uses PouchDB which uses WebSQL. Every time I go to Standby and resumed. The database function don't work. I tested it with a page which only creates one database and give out the rows. After standby it don't work. Under IOS 6.1.6 with an iPod touch 4 32 GB it worked.
What happens on the page:
* On startup a PouchDB database and a webSQL database will created. (PouchDB uses websql as underlying database)
* on button click it gives out
- the PouchDB adapters
- The rows from the websql database
- the info from the PouchDB database
The PouchDB adapters should not include IndexDB.
Steps to Reproduce:
* Go to http://shdev.github.io/playground/websql.html
* add this page to the home screen
* start it from the home screen
* click the button, three lines appear like descripted above
I would expect there are again 3 lines, like under IOS 6.1.6
There is only the one line from the PouchDB adapters
IOS 8.0.2, IOS 8.1 (both iPhone and iPad)
I also tried it without PouchDB the same result. I only use PouchDB to see if something change on the adapters or maybe they use another approach to use the database. If you have question please contact me.
iPhone 4s 16 GB, iPad 3 16 GB
This is an issue outside WebKit. It is tracked by Apple internally as rdar://problem/18042389.
Closing as INVALID since it's not a WebKit bug. Thank you for the report!