1. Enable Enhanced Dictation in System Preferences>Dictation & Speech
2. Enable Advanced Commands in System Preferences>Accessibility>Dictation
3. Open Notes and create a new message
4. Activate dictation with fn-fn.
5. Say "The quick brown fox"
6. Say "Select 'brown fox'"
7. Say "Capitalize brown fox"
8. Say "Bold brown fox" and note that Bold and Capitalize changes were registered in the HUD, but no changes occured.
9. Deselect the phrase and confirm that previous commands work fine.
Created attachment 235989 [details]
Comment on attachment 235989 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 235989
Committed r172027: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/172027>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.