If the resizable=0 bit is removed from the window.open the problem is removed. If the same thing is done with a non framed website the scrollbar does not appear at all.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) View http://homepage.mac.com/tomhutchinson/webkit_scroll_problem/
2) Click the Open Window with broken scrollbar button
Actual Results: Popup window displayed with vertical scrollbar and broken down arrow button
Expected Results: Popup window displayed with fully functional vertical scrollbar
Build Date & Platform:
Build 2007-04-25 (r21081) on Mac OS X 10.4.9
Additional Builds and Platforms:
- Also a problem on Safari 2.0.4 (419.3) (OS X 10.4.9)
- Doesn't occur On Firefox 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.4.9)
- Doesn't occur on IE 6 (Windows XP)
Created attachment 14171 [details]
Archive of simple webpage demonstrating the problem
This is fixed now.