* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run Safari under the Sudden Termination instrument in Instruments.
2. Wait for a minute or two until everything has settled down.
3. Load <http://imgur.com/YeY7H76> in a new tab.
4. Close the new tab from 3.
5. Repeat 3-4 a few more times.
The disable count grows each time.
It looks as though the web process makes the relevant ChromeClient call prior to exiting, but the UI process never receives it.
Created attachment 221137 [details]
Comment on attachment 221137 [details]
Clearing flags on attachment: 221137
Committed r161998: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/161998>
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.