12/7/06 7:34 PM Chris Petersen:
With TOT (tiger) or Leopard9A321+ Safari-521.31.tar.gz, form fails to submit after closing the "Would you like to save password" sheet at http://www.mac.com/WebObjects/HomePage.woa
This works fine on stock Leopard9A321.
* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. With TOT (tiger) or Leopard9A321+ Safari-521.31.tar.gz, enable "Users names and password" in Auto Fill - Safari Preferences
2. Go to http://www.mac.com/WebObjects/HomePage.woa
3. Fill in Member name /Password fields
4. With the caret still in the password field, press the return key
5. The "Would you like to save password" sheet appears. Click Yes to close the sheet.
6. Notice that after the sheet closes, the form on the page fails to submit ( to log you in)
After the "Would you like to save password" sheet closes , the form submission should occur but doesn't. The workaround is click the "login" button manually after the sheet has closed.
Yes, this works on stock Leopard9A321.
12/11/06 2:12 PM Stephanie Lewis:
Safari BRB Reviewed
This was broken by r18011
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 12690 ***