Currently, reindeer has close to max platform security capabilities enabled in the relevant mmp files. It likely only needs network connectivity.
Comment from Sami Lehtisaari:
So my proposal is:
- start releasing different MMP files to open source and internal to Nokia
- modify open source MMP files like (including the dll's):
- Assign only NetworkServices capability
- set Vendor ID to zero
- set UIDs of the dll's to unprotected range
- change dll and library names to not collide with the ones in ROM
Bulk update of s60 bugs - tagging and closing.
Bulk closing of all s60 platform bugs.
Sorry for the noise!
re-purposing InTSW keyword for use by QtWebkit team