Created attachment 196639 [details]
Blank Web Inspector pane
This issue started in at least one build before the current Nightly.
HOW TO REPRODUCE:
* Try to open Inspector with CMD+OPT+I, or by selecting Show Web Inspector in the Menu.
* Both commands have to be done twice to show the Inspector.
* Once initialized, the Inspector is blank.
HOW I'VE TRIED TO FIX:
* Update the build (on the latest version).
* Quit app and restart.
* Disabling all extensions.
The old WebKit Web Inspector still functions as expected.
Attaching a screenshot of what I see.
Fixed by http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/147754. Should be in the next nightly.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 114040 ***