1. Script element with src attribute is inserted in the page dynamically.
2. Corresponding resource is added to inspector.
3. CachedResource is garbage collected by CachedResourceLoader once its loading is finished (See m_document->cachedResourceLoader()->loadDone(); call in SubresourceLoader::releaseResources())
4. After some more loading happening the corresponding Cachedresource is evicted from memory cache.
5. from this moment on it is not possible to get resource content via PageAgent, we can only use NetworkAgent for that.
This has become a major problem since web developers are switching to RequireJS to load dependencies which is using script element with src approach to load scripts dynamically.
Created attachment 162457 [details]
Comment on attachment 162457 [details]
View in context: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=162457&action=review
> + function requestContentLoaded(content, contentEncoded, mimeType)
Please move this into the if block.
Committed r127902: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/127902>