STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. 1. Load the Page. target.com
2. Select the hyper link "> Clothing" under Baby.
3. Enter "Booster seats" and select "Baby" in the "Find it" field and select "Go"
4. Select the first item from the results.
5. Browse the results for features and reviews on this item.
After loading, the following DIVs are not rendered correctly.
Page elements rendered correctly
NOTE: This issue is reproducible on "Anomaly".
- QtWebKit trunk on Windows (week9-build) against Qt 4.6.2
Seems like a missing repaint of an area to the right of the popup/overlay with the details of each result. The popup resizes once, and the area of the former size is not invalidated and/or repainted.
Please follow the QtWebKit bug reporting guidelines when reporting bugs.
- The 'QtWebKit' component should be used for bugs/features in the QtWebKit API layer, not to signify that the bug is specific to the Qt port of WebKit
- Priority is set by developers when scheduling and triaging tasks, please leave this at the default priority.
- Choose a descriptive summary/title for the bug and prefix the summary with "[Qt]" if the bug only applies to the Qt-port.
Not reproducible on latest versions resolving the error as Invalid.