Created attachment 461854 [details]
iOS 16.0 public beta 7's Safari cannot display an AVIF image in https://libre-software.net/avif-test/
- iOS 16.0 public beta 7 (20A5356a)
## Steps to Reproduce
- Open https://libre-software.net/avif-test/
- ...or open the attached file in Safari
## Actual Result
1. Safari cannot display it.
2. But iOS' Files.app can display the preview for it if I save this avif image to the local.
## Expected Result
We should display it.
- Firefox 104
- Chrome 104
can display it.
Given Files.app works fine, I suspect this is something failing in our handling of <picture>.
The inspector tool in the Preview app says the attached image is a HEIF image. So this is a dupe of bug 244103.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 244103 ***