backspace at the front of a list item merges in the content before it?
1. Start with <ul><li>a</li></ul>
2. place your cursor before the a
3. hit enter, now the HTML is: <ul><li><br></li><li>a</li></ul>
4. place your cursor in the first empty list item.
5. hit delete, now the HTML is: <div><br></div><ul><li>a</li></ul>
6. place your cursor before the 'a' again (in what is now the first list item again)
7. hit delete, now the HTML is: <ul><li><br>a</li></ul>
Expected would have been for the list item to go away and the HTML to have been just "a" or <div>a</div> (FF3 produces just 'a')
The real bug is just steps 6 and 7. That hitting delete when there is a <div><br></div> before the list merges the <br> into the list.
I just wanted to show you that WebKit got itself into this situation. :)
This is likely very related to bug 24362.