I've found two more problems that keep the WebKit WX build from completing for me. I've patched two files which help it progress farther:
I'll attach my patches next.
My build attempt still fails, this time because WebFrame.h is missing when compiling browser.cpp. I can only find Win and Mac versions of this header. I've tried browsing the SVN repository via the web interface but I can't figure out what was changed recently to cause this problem. All I know is the WX build hasn't built for a number of days.
Created attachment 21353 [details]
Patch for npapi.cpp to allow WX version to build on Linux/*NIX
Created attachment 21354 [details]
Patch for wxwebkit.bkl to allow WX version to build on Linux/*NIX
(In reply to comment #0)
Closing this bug as FIXED. Fixes addressed by the attached patches were landed in r34150 and r34151 by Kevin Ollivier. TIA.