The compatibility hitlist hasn't been updated for ages. Most of the pages reported not to work there, are working fine by now.
People that are checking the hitlist might think Webkit is not able to display important pages. I think the page should either be updated to reflect the current state of webkit, or be removed to avoid confusion.
Confirmed - I think its time I broke down and gave the website some lovin'
Definitely should be fixed :)
10) spreadsheets.google.com [bug 9636] is fixed.
8) www.live.com [bug 7788] is fixed.
7) www.gap.com [bug 7671] is fixed.
6) www.bananarepublic.com [bug 7670] is fixed.
5) www.zillow.com [bug 7447] is fixed.
4) www.backbase.com [bug 6628] is fixed.
2) www.start.com [bug 6622] is fixed.
1) local.live.com [bug 6519] is not a WebKit problem. Although it might stay on the list until it gets fixed by Microsoft.
As for Yahoo Mail beta, I don't know if this is still in beta or the final version by now. That leaves TinyMCE the only remaining entry.
Do we have more (new) candidates for the list?
Created attachment 19662 [details]
patch removing hitlist.html page
Per Maciej Stachowiak comment on webkit-dev mailing list:
"I agree that it should be removed. It hasn't been maintained and never
worked so well for focusing energy on fixing compatibility issues. A
patch to remove it would be welcome."
I prepared patch to remove the obsolete hitlist.html page.
Landed in r30968.