I was visiting my PayPal account, and was researching some information in the "Help" area about bank accounts. The following process reproduces the issue:
1. Login to PayPal
2. At the top of the page click on Help
3. Scan page and look for topic "My Account Profile:Financial Information". Click.
4. Scan the page for the topic "Bank Accounts". Click.
5. Scan page for "Show All". Click.
6. When page renders, there are no Scroll Bars and trying to scroll by selecting and dragging the page down does not work.
7. Resize page and scroll bars appear, and page acts correctly.
Confirmed with r27879. I am seeing scroll bars, but they do not end up the correct height once the page is fully loaded, allowing the page to only be scrolled to about the 20th item in the list.
I have the following configuration:
Resolution set to 1920 x 1200
Model Name: MacBook Pro 17
Model Identifier: MacBookPro3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP31.0070.B02
SMC Version: 1.18f2
Serial Number: W87311XLXA9
Sudden Motion Sensor:
(In reply to comment #2)
> I have the following configuration:
> Resolution set to 1920 x 1200
That's why - on my macbook I see scroll bars but on my external display there aren't any.
Unfortunately the site has moved on since - so can't reproduce. Closing.