Using dataWithPDFInsideRect to generate a PDF of an SVG can omit small items - if the PDF is larger then they appear correctly within the PDF.
1. Build and run the attached "Hacked CarbonWeb" application
2. Open one of the sample files in the 'svg render' in safari.
3. Paste the URL from the safari tool-bar into the "Hacked CarbonWeb" application but *don't* press return
4. Shrink the "Hacked CarbonWeb" window as small as possible
5. Now hit return
6. "CarbonWeb" generates a PDF and draws it in a new window
7. >> Things are missing (typically) text from the PDF.
Created attachment 15704 [details]
Hacked CarbonWeb App and SVG files exhibiting the problem
This is source for the application mentioned in the bug report, and a set of SVG files that exhibit the problem. The SVG files are from the W3C site
Please try this using the feature-branch of WebKit as it contains many more fixes to SVG.
I think this should be fixed by r27781.
Indeed it should be