* STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. With TOT, login to your gmail account
2. Create a rich text message
3. Choose a new font color from the tool palette.
4. Start type text in the message. With the caret at the end of this line, press the return key
5. Instead of a new line being created, the caret still remains at the current line
The caret should move to the new line but doesn't
<rdar://problem/5012679> REGRESSION: Pressing return key doesn't move caret to next line after applying a font color in GMail
I broke this with my recent event handling change
Looks like after using the Font popup menu, the main frame is focused and the key event for the return key isn't sent to the editable subframe.
But the keys are still inserted because of code in Editor::insertText which calls selectionForEvent.
selectionForEvent is returning the selection for the page, not the frame. Which I'm not sure is right.
But it seems like focus really should be getting set back to the iframe. I'm not sure where that should happen though.
Created attachment 13388 [details]
Created attachment 13390 [details]
Committed revision 19879.