Getting these 3 classes to work should be one of the final hurdles to getting the Objective-C SVG DOM bindings working fully. Patch forthcoming.
Created attachment 11054 [details]
- Adds implementation for DOMSVGNumber, DOMSVGRect, and DOMSVGPoint.
- Moves the contents of ksvg/bindings/js/ to bindings/js/.
- Moves SVGZoomEvent.idl from ksvg/svg/ to ksvg/events/.
- Adds isSVGColor() and isSVGPaint() methods to StyleBase, matching the other CSSValue classing, and allowing the bindings to allocate appropriately.
- Removes #ifdefs around the getBBox() method in SVGLocatable.idl allowing generation for Objective-C.
- Assorted style cleanups.
Please note that I have not implemented caching for DOMSVGNumber, DOMSVGRect, or DOMSVGPoint as is done with the other Objective-C classes as I have not worked out a good way to do this yet.
Landed in r17100.