Created attachment 182786 [details]
Reviewed by NOBODY (OOPS!).
- Use $(INSTALL_PATH_PREFIX) with CopyFiles build phase paths.
- Add iOS.xcconfig to project.
- Use INSTALL_PATH_ACTUAL instead of INSTALL_PATH. (See below.)
- Use $(INSTALL_PATH_PREFIX) with PUBLIC_HEADERS_FOLDER_PATH.
- Include iOS.xcconfig.
- Add per-platform values for GCC_ENABLE_OBJC_GC and
- Define INSTALL_PATH when building for macosx SDK.
* Configurations/iOS.xcconfig: Add. Note that missing include
files are sipmly ignored without an error by Xcode.
5 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
Some additional notes:
- There were no other code changes to ANGLE in iOS--only these build file changes.
- The INSTALL_PATH_ACTUAL and INSTALL_PATH_PREFIX changes are required for iOS Simulator builds at Apple to make sure they end up in /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/$(SDKROOT). The definition of INSTALL_PATH in Base.xcconfig is required to make these changes work with Mac OS X builds.
- Missing #include files in *.xcconfig files (like iOS.xcconfig) are not build errors.
Comment on attachment 182786 [details]
View in context: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=182786&action=review
> + <http://webkit.org/b/000000>
Nit: Update the bug link before landing
> + files are sipmly ignored without an error by Xcode.
> +GCC_ENABLE_OBJC_GC_iphonesimulator = NO;
Nit: Normally the _iphonesimulator version just uses the _iphoneos version, so:
GCC_ENABLE_OBJC_GC_iphonesimulator = $(GCC_ENABLE_OBJC_GC_iphoneos)
Up to you on making this change. That just seems to be the existing convention but it doesn't seem necessary.
Committed r139761: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/139761>
(In reply to comment #3)
> Committed r139761: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/139761>
Related build fix in r139784: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/139784 >