|Summary:||[Qt][WK2] Add tests for favicon and fix icon url decoding issue|
|Product:||WebKit||Reporter:||Rafael Brandao <rafael.lobo>|
|Component:||New Bugs||Assignee:||Rafael Brandao <rafael.lobo>|
|Severity:||Normal||CC:||rafael.lobo, webkit.review.bot, zoltan|
|Version:||528+ (Nightly build)|
Description Rafael Brandao 2011-12-20 15:38:11 PST
Comment 1 Rafael Brandao 2011-12-20 15:43:09 PST
Created attachment 120102 [details] Patch
Comment 2 Rafael Brandao 2011-12-20 15:50:48 PST
I've found today a bug where the QtWebIconDatabaseClient emitted the signal that an icon was ready, but when the image provider tried to get it, it wasn't there. Problem: url had a white space originally but internally (KURL -> String conversion) we stay with the url percent encoded. When we transform it to QUrl, the conversion to QString will not do the same (so we would have a white space where it should have a "%20" for example). And as we get a QString at the image provider level, we would get the url already percent decoded, and then we couldn't use it unless we encode it again. I've also added a test to cover this misbehavior.
Comment 3 Simon Hausmann 2011-12-21 00:26:35 PST
Comment on attachment 120102 [details] Patch Tricky :) Hadn't thought that qdeclarative provides the decoded url, but makes perfect sense.
Comment 4 Jesus Sanchez-Palencia 2011-12-21 08:01:21 PST
Comment on attachment 120102 [details] Patch cq+ as requested by rafael on IRC.
Comment 5 WebKit Review Bot 2011-12-21 10:22:13 PST
Comment on attachment 120102 [details] Patch Clearing flags on attachment: 120102 Committed r103413: <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/103413>
Comment 6 WebKit Review Bot 2011-12-21 10:22:17 PST
All reviewed patches have been landed. Closing bug.